Mag. Stephan Schmalzl is a partner at Schima Mayer Starlinger attorneys-at-law.
He advises and represents national and international clients in matters of company law and banking contract law. He also specializes in banking supervision and dispute resolution. Stephan Schmalzl is regularly named among Austria’s well-known lawyers in banking law (Chambers & Partners Global). After studying law at the University of Innsbruck and postgraduate studies at M.B.L. (Master of Business Law) at the University of St. Gallen Stephan Schmalzl worked at well-known Austrian law firms. Stephan Schmalzl is a member of the Austrian Society for Bank Research.
- Legal Studies University Innsbruck (Mag. iur.)
- University St. Gallen (M.B.L)
- Bar exam 2004
- Bar Association Vienna
- BWG – Austrian Society for Bank Research
- Brotherhood St. Christoph
- Chambers & Partners, Band 4, Banking and Finance Austria, Edition 2019
- Chambers & Partners, „Recommended Lawyer“ Global und Europe Guide (2013 – 2018)
- Chambers & Partners, Banking & Finance Europe
- Legal 500, Banking & Finance