German, English, French
Mag Stefan Burischek is an associate at Schima Mayer Starlinger attorneys-at-law.
His work focuses on national and international employment and social law. Prior to his work as associate, Stefan Burischek worked as a legal employee in a renowned law firm and as an intern in various legal departments of international companies.
- Legal studies at the University of Vienna
- Legal in a renowned law firm and legal departments in Vienna (2012-2016)
- Master of Law / Mag. iur. (2016)
- Clerkship in the jurisdictional district of the Higher Regional Court Vienna 2016
- Associate in a renowned law firm in Vienna (2016-2017)
Johanna Pinczolits/Stefan Burischek: Arbeitszeitaufzeichnungen – Worauf Arbeitgeber achten müssen im ARD 6587/5/2018 – Heft 6587 v. 22.02.2018