Sophie Pfitzner, LL.M, BSc is an associate specializing in employment law and corporate law.
Sophie Pfitzner studied business law and economics at the Vienna University of Economics and Business, as well as during a stay abroad at the “University of Aberdeen” in United Kingdom. Prior to joining Schima Mayer Starlinger she also gained experience as associate in an international consultancy and auditing firm.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (extra occupational)
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics and Social Sciences at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (extra occupational)
- Consultant in two tax consultancy and auditing firms in Vienna, 2013 – 2015
- Consultant in a renowned, international tax consultancy and auditing firm in Vienna 2015 - 2018
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) 2016
- Master of Laws at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (extra occupational)
- Semester abroad at the University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom (2017)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) 2018
- Master of Laws (LL.M) 2018
- Research Assistant in a renowned law firm (2018 – 2019)
- Court practice in the district of Vienna Higher Regional Court (2019)