German, English, French
Mag Sascha Springer is an associate at Schima Mayer Starlinger attorneys-at-law.
His practice focuses on national and international employment and social law as well as general civil law. Prior to joining Schima Mayer Starlinger Rechtsanwälte Mag Springer gained experience in public commercial law when working as an associate in an international law firm. During his studies, he also worked as a legal employee at two renowned law firms and in the legal department of a reputable company.
- Degree in Law at the University of Vienna
- Legal employee in renowned law firms and a legal department in Vienna (2012-2016)
- Master of Law / Mag. Iur. (2016)
- Court practice in the district of Vienna Higher Regional Court (2016)
- Associate in a renowned law firm in Vienna (2016-2017)
Birgit Vogt-Majarek / Sascha Springer / Klara Bothe, Restrukturierungen aus Sicht der arbeitsrechtlichen Praxis (Teil 2), ARD, 6584/5/2018Download pdf
Birgit Vogt-Majarek / Sascha Springer / Klara Bothe, Restrukturierungen aus Sicht der arbeitsrechtlichen Praxis (Teil 1), ARD, 6583/4/2018Download pdf