Sarah Lurf, LL.M is an associate specializing in employment law and corporate law. Another focus is on issues related to EU law. She advises in particular on executive and executive contracts.
Sarah Lurf studied business law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business. Prior to joining Schima Mayer Starlinger she also gained experience as associate as well as in a renowned tax consultancy and auditing firm.
- Bachelor Degree Business Law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (extra occupational)
- Legal employee at a law firm in Vienna, 2013ei in Wien, 2013
- Consultant in a renowned tax consultancy and auditing firm in Vienna, 2013 - 2016
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) 2014
- Master of Laws at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (extra occupational)
- Researcher at KSW 2016
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) 2017 passed with honors
- Clerkship in the jurisdictional district of the Higher Regional Court Vienna 2017/18
- Associate since 2017
Sarah Lurf in Geiger/Huber/Sindelar, Handbuch Managervergütungen, II. Grenzen bei Abfertigungszahlungen, 363 ff