Sarah Lurf, LL.M is an associate specializing in employment law and corporate law. Another focus is on issues related to EU law. She advises in particular on executive and executive contracts.
Sarah Lurf studied business law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business. Prior to joining Schima Mayer Starlinger she also gained experience as associate as well as in a renowned tax consultancy and auditing firm.
- Bachelor Degree Business Law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (extra occupational)
- Legal employee at a law firm in Vienna, 2013ei in Wien, 2013
- Consultant in a renowned tax consultancy and auditing firm in Vienna, 2013 - 2016
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) 2014
- Master of Laws at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (extra occupational)
- • Researcher at KSW 2016
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) 2017 passed with honors
Birgit Vogt-Majarek / Sarah Lurf, Ius Laboris Whats new in employment law Austria 2019, https://theword.iuslaboris.com/hrlaw/insights/austria-whats-new-in-employment-law-in-2019
Sarah Lurf / Katharina Körber-Risak, Individualarbeitsrechtliche Aspekte unternehmensinterner Untersuchungen, Zeitschrift für Arbeits- und Sozialrecht 2017,188Download pdf