Mag Lisa Hittinger is an associate at Schima Mayer Starlinger Attorneys at Law. The main focus of her work lies in national and international employment and social security law as well as corporate law.
She completed her legal education at the Faculty of Law of the University of Vienna. During her training, she gained valuable experience because of an internship in the public service as well as legal audience in the administrative district of Korneuburg.
- Law studies at the University of Vienna
- Internship in public service (2016)
- Legal audience in the Sprengel Korneuburg (2017)
- Sponsorship Mag iur (2018)
- Court internship in the district of Vienna Higher Regional Court