German, English, French
Mag Karoline Saak is an associate at Schima Mayer Starlinger attorneys-at-law. Her main areas of practice are national and international employment and social security law.
Karoline Saak studied law at the Law Faculty of the University of Vienna, as well as within the framework of the Erasmus program at the University of Nottingham School of Law.
During her studies, she gained valuable work experience at a well-known law firm in Vienna, which she supported as a legal employee. After her graduation she completed the court practice in the district of the Higher Regional Court of Vienna.
- Degree in Law at the University of Vienna
- Legal employeer in a renowned law firm (2013 - 2014)
- Semester abroad at the University of Nottingham School of Law (2014 - 2015)
- Master of Law / Mag Iur (2017)
- Court practice in the district of Vienna Higher Regional Court (2018)
- Vienna Bar Association