German, English, French
Mag Julia Toferer is an associate at Schima Mayer Starlinger attorneys-at-law.
Her main areas of practice are employment and social security law as well as corporate law.
Julia Toferer completed her legal education at the Law Faculty of the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg. During her studies of law she gained valuable experience as a legal employee at a renowned law firm and during internships. In addition, she also worked as a research assistant at the Institute for Employment and Business Law, Corporate Law at the University of Salzburg. Prior to joining Schima Mayer Starlinger, she gathered practical experiences as a legal expert in Employment and Social Law in a reputable bank in Vienna.
- Legal studies at the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg
- Legal employee in a renowned law firm
- Internships at renowned law firms and at a leading auditing and consulting services organisation
- Research assistant at the Institute for Employment and Business Law, Corporate Law at the University of Salzburg
- Master of Law / Magistra iuris 2019
- Legal expert in Employment and Social Law in a reputable bank in Vienna
- Associate since 2020