German, Croatian, English
Mag Eleonora Stipetic is an associate at Schima Mayer Starlinger attorneys-at-law.
Her work focuses on corporate and employment law, banking law (in particular investor procedures) and litigation. Prior to her employment as an associate, Eleonora Stipetic worked in the field of corporate affairs in an international company as an intern. She also completed an internship at a renowned law firm in Zagreb.
- Legal studies at the University of Vienna
- Internship at a renowned law firm in Zagreb, Croatia (2012)
- Semester abroad at UCD Sutherland School of Law in Dublin, Ireland (2014)
- Master of Law/ Mag.a iur. (2015)
- Court practice in the district of Vienna Higher Regional Court (2015)
- Internship at Philip Morris Austria (2015/2016)