Attorney at Law
Mag. Anna Woschitz is an attorney at law at Schima Mayer Starlinger Attorneys-at-Law.
The main focus of her work is in the field of real estate transactions, developers contract law, consultancy and contract drafting for residential and co-ownership as well as rent and lease.
She completed her legal education at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz and at the University of Helsinki in Finland. Prior to joining Schima Mayer Starlinger Attorneys-at-Law, she gained valuable experience in renowned law firms in Vienna and passed her bar exam in December 2015.
- Law studies at Karl-Franzens-University Graz
- Clerkship in the jurisdictional district of the Higher Regional Court Vienna
- Associate in renowned law firms in Vienna
- Bar exam 2015
- Bar Association VIenna
- Foerster/Woschitz, Räum- und Streupflicht: Es gibt (nicht) immer was zu tun! ÖIZ 2015, 44
- Foerster/Woschitz, Bauträgerverträge: Anlagen-Contracting zulässig? ÖIZ 2015, 27