German, English, Italian
Mag. Andreas Kezer is an associate at Schima Mayer Starlinger attorneys at law. His legal work focuses on corporate law, dispute resolution and litigation.
He studied law at the University of Vienna and Santa Clara University, California, USA. His professional career started in internationally renowned law firms, where he gathered extensive know-how. In May 2016 he passed the bar exam. In addition to his legal work at Schima Mayer Starlinger Andreas Kezer works on his dissertation in the field of civil procedure law.
- Legal studies, University of Vienna
- Smester abroad at Santa Clara University, School of Law, California, USA (2011)
- Internship in a renowned international law firm (Vienna, 2012)
- Master of Law / Mag. iur. (2012)
- Clerkship in the jurisdictional district of the Higher Regional Court Vienna (2012/13)
- Associate in renowned international law firms (2013-2018)
- Bar exam (May 2016)
- PhD at the University Vienna (since 2018)
- Bar association Austria