17. December 2018
Natalie Hahn holds online-lecture”(Anti) Discrimination and Equal Treatment in Labor Law”
On January 25, 2019, Natalie Hahn gives a lecture in the context of the imh online seminar “(Anti) Discrimination and Equal Treatment in Labor Law” and speaks from the expert’s point of view on the following topics
• Equal Treatment Act – Principles and Essential Regulations
• Stumbling blocks in recruiting (job advertisements, false applications, cancellations)
• Clothing, tattoos, piercings – what can one pretend to be an employer and which prohibitions on discrimination do I have to observe as an employer?
• Examples: age, gender or religion discrimination
• Relevant jurisdiction
• What legal consequences can be discriminatory?