Real Estate Law
Development, acquisition and realization of real estate – economically optimized and future-oriented – require comprehensive expert knowledge, experience and excellent industry and market knowledge. Our team of experts thinks and acts in the economic interests of our clients and covers all aspects of real estate law. We assist our clients in all matters relating to real estate and construction projects: from selection procedures through development and management to paid or free distribution and utilization. Our goal is always to plan in advance and to identify and avoid problems before they become conflicts. Nevertheless, if there is controversy, we ensure effective enforcement of interest in court or arbitration. Through many years of experience, we also have a proven network of specialized agents, architects, planners and experts.
• Execution of property development projects
• Accompanying legal advice on construction projects from the start-up to the expiry of the warranty phase (construction process, architects ‘and engineers’ contracts, (general) business and other contracts for work, financing and support measures, claim management)
• Legal management of real estate transactions (due diligence, contract review and contract drafting, fiduciary settlement, settlement with land register courts)
• Advice and contract design for purchase, rent and lease
• Consultation and contract design for housing and co-ownership
• Representation before courts, arbitration courts, conciliation boards and other authorities in all real estate law, tenancy law and building law disputes